what is Islamic religion
Any research on the religion of Islam should be based on two premises: First, the constitution of that religion, which is the Koran, and second, the history of the foundation of Islam by its prophet Mohammed ibn Abdollah. Considering that the history of Tabari is more reliable than any other historical documents and is also used for the studies of the historians, this research also is based on the History of Tabari, of course after the Koran.
Tabari writes: “The name of the prophet of God was Mohammed and his father was called Abdollah ibn Motallib.” As the word “Abd” in Arabic means “slave,” it can be deduced that “Abdollah” means “the slave of Allah.” Here the reader will encounter a question. Is the suffix of the name of Mohammed's father, the same Allah that Muslims believe in him? Is he the same Allah who revealed or dictated the contents of the Koran to Mohammed by the Angel Gabriel or the “Allah” who is used as the suffix of Mohammed's father is different from the Allah who revealed the contents of the Koran to Mohammed?
If these two Allahs are the same, it can be said that the Arabs would have known such an “Allah” before the advent of Mohammed and his religion, Islam. In other words, according to the historical writings, such an “Allah” has been one of the famous idols of Ka'ba, such as Lot , Manat and Uzzi and used to be worshipped by Arabs before the advent of Mohammed and Islam. We know that Arabs still worship the black stone ( Hajarolaswad) which is constructed at the east corner of Ka'ba. Therefore, we can logically conclude that “Allah” and the other idols of Ka'ba were being worshipped by Arabs exactly like the black stone.
Mohammed's mother was called “Amena,” who was born in the sixth Century in the Arabian Peninsula and died in Mecca at the age of 40 when Mohammed was only six years old. After his mother passed away, Mohammed was taken care of by his grandfather, Abdolmutallib and after his death, his uncle Abutalib took charge of his guardianship. Since, Abutalib was a poverty stricken person, in his youth; Mohammed was compelled to spend his youth as a shepherd, grazing camels, sheep, and goats. Then, he has been hired by a rich merchant widow, called Kadija and married her when she was 45 years old and he himself, 25 years old.
After 15 years of his marriage with Khadija, at the age of 40, Mohammed had claimed that he was assigned to be prophet by Allah. Some of the historians believe that Mohammed was suffering from epilepsy and this caused him to claim prophethood. For 23 years Mohammed had continued to claim that he was a prophet, 13 years in Mecca and 10 years in Medina and has passed away at the age of 63.
In connection with his prophethood claim,
Abu ZarrGhaffari narrated: “I asked prophet, “O Messenger of God, how did you first know with absolute certainty that you were a prophet?” “Abu Dharr,” he replied, “two angels came to me while I was somewhere in the Valley of Mecca . One of them came down to earth, while the other remained between heaven and earth.
One of them said to the other ‘Is this he?' and the other replied, ‘It is he.'
‘Weigh him against a man,' he said, so I was weighed against a man and outweighed him.
‘Weigh him against ten,' he said, so he weighed me against ten and I outweighed them. Then he said,
‘Weigh him against a hundred,' so he weighed me against a hundred and I outweighed them. Then he said,
‘Weigh him against a thousand.' So he weighed me against a thousand and I outweighed them.
“Then one said to the other, ‘ Wash his breast as you would a receptacle – or, wash his heart as you would a covering.' Then he summoned the sakinah , which looked like the face of a white cat, and it was placed in my heart.
Then one of them said to the other, ‘Sew his breast.' So they sewed my breast and placed the seal of prophethood between my shoulders. No sooner had they done this than they turned away from me. While this was happening I was watching it as though I was a bystander .
Ascendance to the seventh heaven
In connection with the ascendance of Mohammed to the seventh heaven, Tabari writes on the authority of Anas ibn Malik:
“At the time when the Prophet became prophet, he used to sleep around the Ka'bah as did the Quraysh. On one occasion two angels, Gabriel and Michael, came to him and said: ‘Which of the Quraysh were we ordered to come to?' Then they said, ‘we were ordered to come to their chief,' and went away.'
After this they came from the Qiblah and there were three of them. They came upon him as he slept, turned him on his back, and opened his breast. Then they brought water from Zamzam and washed away the doubt, or polytheism, or pre-Islamic beliefs, or error, which was in his breast. Then they brought a golden basin full of faith and wisdom, and his breast and belly were filled with faith and wisdom.
Then he was taken to the first (earthly) heaven. Gabriel asked for admittance, and they said, ‘Who is it?' ‘Gabriel he said.'”
According to Tabari, in each of the seven heavens, Mohammed meets his predecessor prophets. At the first heaven, he meets Adam, at the second John and Jesus, at the third Joseph, at the forth Idris, at the fifth Aaron, at the sixth Moses, and finally at the seventh, Abraham.
Then Gabriel took Mohammed to Paradise , where Mohammed meets Allah closely. Allah orders Mohammed that Muslims should accomplish fifty prayers daily.
Then he went back to sixth heaven, passing by Moses, he asked Mohammed, “What did Allah impose your community?” “Fifty prayers daily,” he said. “Go back to your Lord,” said Moses, “ask him to lighten the burden for your community, since your community is the weakest in strength and the shortest-lived.”
Mohammed went back to the seventh heaven, and Allah reduced the number of prayers by ten. Then he passed Moses again, who said, “Go back to your Lord and ask him to lighten the burden further.” This continued until he had gone five times. Once more Moses said, “Go back to your Lord and ask him to lighten the burden,” but the Messenger of Allah said, “I am not going back, although I do not wish to disobey you, “For it had been put into his heart that he should not go back.”
However, after Mohammed assumed prophethood and his tribe Quraysh expelled him. Verse of Surah 109 in this regard say:
Surah 109. The Disbeliever, Atheists
Say: O ye that reject faith! 2. I worship not that ye worship, 3. Nor will ye worship that which I worship, 4. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship, 5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship, 6. To ye be your Way, and to me mine.
Appealing to such strategical devices, Mohammed decided to appease the inhabitants of Mecca versus his claim for prophethood, but when he noticed that Meccans are against him and he is not strong enough to defend himself, he was compelled to fly to Medina . Then at the time of Omar ibn Khattab, this year (622 A. D.) became the institution of the Islamic era, consisting of 12 months, each month having 28 days and was called anno Hejirae.
The Wives of Mohammed
As it was said before, Mohammed married her employer, called khadija, a 40 year old widow when he was 25 years old. Khadija passed away, at the third year of Mohammed's scape to Madina. After Khadija's death, Mohammed married Abu Bakr's daughter, Ayashah, when she was only six years old. Accordig to Tabari, in respect to her marriage with Mohammed, Ayashah states:
“When we entered Medinah, Messenger of Allah came to our house and men and women of the Ansar gathered around him. My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. Jumaymah, my nurse, took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door, she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was then brought [in] while the Messenger of Allah was sitting on a bed in our house. [My mother] made me sit on her lap and said, ‘These are your relatives. May Allah bless you with them and bless them with you!' Then the men and women got up and left. The Messenger of Allah consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me. Only Sa'd ibn ‘Ubadah sent a bowl of food which he used to send to the Messenger of Allah.'”
Tabari continues: “Mohammed passed away when he was between 60 to 63 years of age, while Ayashah was only 18 years old…
As a whole, Mohammed married twenty three women among whom was a woman called Safiyyah bent Huyayy ibn Akhtab, the wife of a man called Kinanah ibn Rabi' who was killed by Mohammed. When Mohammed scrutinized the captives on the day of Khaybar, he threw his cloak over Safiyyah. Then he proposed Islam to her and she accepted, so he freed her.”
One of the wives of Mohammed was called Zaynab bint Jahsh. Previously she was married to Zayd ibn Harithah, who was Mohammed's adopted son. Mohammed stated that he had married Zaynab so that there should not be any fault for the believers in respect to the wives of their adopted sons. It should be known that before Mohammed marries Zaynab, marrying the wife of the adopted son was illegal for Arabs.
Surah 33. The Clans, The Coalition, The Combined Forces
36. It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by Allah and His messenger to have any option about their decision: if any one disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he is indeed on a clearly Path.
37. Behold! Thou didst say to one who had received the grace of Allah and thy favor: “Retain thou (in wedlock) thy wife, and fear Allah.” But thou didst hide in thy heart that which Allah was about to make manifest: thou didst fear the people, but it is more fitting that thou shouldst fear Allah. Then when Zaid had dissolved (his marriage) with her, with the necessary (formality), we joined her marriage to thee: in order that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the Believers in (the matter of) marriage with the wives of their adopted sons, when the latter had dissolved with the necessary (formality) (their marriage) with them. And Allah's command must be fulfilled.
38. There can be no difficulty to the Prophet in what Allah has indicated to him as a duty. It was the practice (approved) of Allah amongst those of old that have passed away. And the command of Allah is a decree determined .
39. (It is the practice of those) who preach the Messenger of Allah, and fear Him, and fear none but Allah. And enough is Allah to call (men) to account.
40. Mohammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: And Allah has full knowledge of all things.
Among Mohammed's wives, there was an Egyptian girl-slave, called Mary that Maqaukis, the Egyptian king has donated her to Mohammed as a gift. Mohammed had assigned this slave-girl as the maid of one of his other wives, called Hafsa, and was the daughter of Omar.
It once happened that Hafsa paid a visit to her father on the day which, in due course, Mohammed was passing in her house. Returning unexpectedly, she found Mohammed and Mary in her private room and in her own bed. She was indignant at the wrong. The affront was the more intolerable from the servile position of her rival. She reproached Mohammed bitterly, and threatened to make the occurrence known to the whole wives.
Afraid of the exposure, and anxious to appease his offended wife, Mohammed begged of her to keep the matter quiet, and promised to forgo the company of Mary altogether. Hafsa, however, did not care to hide her wrong. She told it all to Ayashah, who boiled with indignation at the tale. The scandal throughout the harim spread apace, and Mohammed soon found himself received by his wives with coldness and reserve.
However, Mary was a beautiful slave-girl and Mohammed could not so easily desist her, therefore, as in the affair of another of his wives, Zeinab, a heavenly message interposed which became the verses 1 and 2 of Surah 66, which disallowed the promise to refrain from Mary's company, chided the chief offenders for their insubordination, and hinted on the possibility of the whole harim being divorced in favor of other consorts more loyal and complacent.
The passage in the Koran relating to the affair is as follows:
Surah 66 Holding
2 - O Prophet! Why hast thou forbidden thyself that which Allah hath made lawful unto thee, out of desire to please they Wives; for Allah is forgiving and merciful?
3 - Verily Allah hath sanctioned the revocation of your oaths; and Allah is your Master. He is full of knowledge and wisdom.
The Prophet had entrusted as a secret to one of his wives a certain affair; and when she disclosed it (to another), and Allah made known the same unto him, he acquainted her (Hafsa) therewith, she said, who told thee this? He replied, he told it to me, the Knowing and the Wise.
When Mohammed divulged this secret to one of his wives and that woman betrayed him and informed the other woman of Mohammed's secret, Allah made His Messenger aware of the fact. When that woman became aware that the Messenger has become known about the fact, asked him, “Who has made you aware of this secret?”
Mohammed answered, “The All-Knowing secrets have made me aware of the secret.”
If ye both turn with repentance unto Allah (for verily the hearts of you both have swerved) – well. But if ye combine with each other against him, surely Allah is his Master; and Gabriel and (every) good man of the Believers, and the Angels, will thereafter be his supporters.
Haply, his Lord, if he divorce you, will give him in your stead wives better than ye are, submissive unto Allah, believers, pious, repentant, devout, fasting; - both women married previously, and Virgins.
A cane as the key to paradise!
Abdullah-Anis narrates: Allah's prophet had appointed me and told me that Khaled Ebn Sefyan Hazlys gathers people around him in order to wage war with him. Now he is either in Nakhleh or in Arneh. He ordered me: Go and kill him. I asked the prophet how I would recognize him. The prophet said: When you see him he will remind you of the devil and your body will begin to shiver.
Abdullah-Anis continued: I buckled on my sword and went until I reached Khaled, who was accompanied by some women and in search of accommodations. It was time for a prayer when I saw him and as Allah's prophet had foretold I was shivering. I went in his direction and prayed on the way. As I came up to him he asked me: Who are you? I am an Arab and have heard that you are gathering people in order to wage war. That is why I came to you. He said: Yes, that is what I will do.
I accompanied him for a while. As soon as a convenient opportunity arrived I killed him with my sword. As I came to the prophet I greeted him. He looked at me and inquired: Did you win? I said: Yes, I have killed him. He replied: It is true. Then Allah's prophet stood up and went home. When he returned from his home he gave me a cane and said: Take this cane and always carry it with you.
Abdullah-Anis said, I went to the people with this cane and they asked me where I got it from. I replied: The prophet gave it to me and told me to always carry it with me. They said: Go and ask for what purpose did he give it to you. I went back and asked: Prophet Allah's for what purpose did you give me that cane? He replied: On Judgement Day this will be a sign between you and me. On this day only few people will carry a cane. Abdullah Ebn Anis attached the cane to his sword and carried it until the day he died. After his death they wrapped the cane in his burial shroud and buried it with him, as he had wished.
Tradition and Hadith
Tradition which is believed by most of the Sunni Muslims, consists of the words of Mohammed and is considered the guidelines of the Muslims next to the Koran. Ironically, Muslims depend upon tradition as far as it is to their advantage, but when it is against science and logic, they say since it is a tradition, therefore, it should not be taken seriously and thus they discredit that.
The followers of Shi'sm believe in hadith instead of tradition. Hadith consists of not only the words and behavioral patterns and deeds of Mohammed, but the words and deeds of Imams of Shi'sm as well. As tradition is considered next to the Koran for Muslims, Hadith also plays the same role and to some extent is accepted by Shi'a followers.
As a whole, tradition, hadith and the history of Islam indicate that Mohammed and his successors founded Islam by the instrumentality of carrot and stick, upon the blood of those who did not adopt Islam. For example, in the massacre of the men of Jewish tribe of Banu Qurayza, Muslims beheaded all the men of the tribe, Mohammed and his followers plundered all their properties and then took their women and children as captives and distributed among themselves as the booty of the war. Regarding the massacre of the Jewish tribe of Banu Quraiza, Tabari writes:
“At noon Gabriel, wearing a cloth-of-gold turban, came to the Messenger of God on a mule with a brocade-covered saddle. He said, ‘Have you laid down your arms, Messenger of God?' ‘Yes,' He replied. Gabriel said: ‘The angels have not down their arms! I have just returned from pursuing the enemy. God commands you, Mohammed, to march to the Banu Qurayza. I, too, will betake myself to the Banu Qurayza.'”
It can be deduced from the foregoing account of Tabari that Mohammed has committed the massacre of the men of Jewish tribe of Banu Qurayza and plundering their properties only to satisfy Gabriel. Because, Gabriel ordered Mohammed to embark in such a savagery against the Jewish tribe of Banu Quraza.
The other example of Mohammed's atrocities is plundering the merchandise of Quraysh tribe in the war of Badr. According to Tabari, when Mohammed was informed that a wealthy caravan under the leadership of Abu Sufyan, his own relative was going from Syria to Mecca , he decided to plunder its merchandise. To accomplish this brigandage, Mohammed and his followers attacked Qurash and after defeating them, they beheaded most of their men and made their women and children captive and sold them in the slavery markets of Arabia .
It is so interesting that still Muslims will consider the carnage of the people of Quraysh and plundering their properties one of the masterpieces of Mohammed and are proud of it. In this regard Tabari writes:
“Abu Sufyan ibn Harb came from Syria at the head of nearly seventy horsemen from all the clans of Quraysh. They had been trading in Syria and they all came together with their money and their merchandise. Mohammed and his followers were informed about them … Then, Mohammed called his companies and told them of the wealth they had with them and the fewness of their numbers. The Muslims set out with no other object than Abu Sufyan and the horsemen with him. They did not think that these were anything but (easy) booty and did not suppose that there would be a great battle when they met them. It is concerning this that God revealed, “And ye longed that other than the armed one might be yours.”
The book of Koran is the constitution of the religion of Islam and the most important foundation of this religion. All the Muslims of the world, no matter to what Islamic sect they belong, they believe that the book of the Koran except “The Satanic Verses,” word by word is revealed to Mohammed by Gabriel. If we carefully consider the text of the Koran, we will recognize that the injunctions of the Koran are not concordant with normative ethics and humane behavior. This appalling fact has become proven even to the religious leaders of Islam. That is why; they struggle to manipulate the contents of the Koran by strange interpretations in order not to let the people to become aware of the preposterous words of Allah and also make them to their own benefit.
To achieve this goal, Islamic jurists and leaders have developed a kind of pseudo science, called “The Islamic Science.” For the very same reason, when Professor Hamid Abu Saeed suggested that the contents of the Koran should be tallied with the current science, the Islamic jurists rebelled against him and Alazhar University in Cairo which is the greatest Islamic university of the world, decreed his death sentence.
When Islamic leaders face the preposterousness of the contents of the Koran and found them against the scientific norms of today, they pretend that since the contents of the surahs and verses of the Koran are difficult to understand and not many people can understand them, therefore, religious leaders and Mullahs should interpret them for their followers. This means that the Islamic leaders ignore the omnipotence of the Almighty God, who is supposed to teach the life principles to Muslims by revelation.
The following verses are indicative of the prevarications of Islamic Mullahs and religious leaders:
Surah 26. The Poets
A.3 : These are the verses of the clear book.
A.193 . With it came down the spirit of Faith and Truth-
A.194 . To thy heart and mind, that thou mayest admonish.
A.195 . In the perspicuous Arabic tongue.
The verse 18 of chapter 54 says:
And we have made the Koran easy to remember. Is there, then, any one who will remember.
Therefore, when Allah in the book of the Koran repeatedly says that he has revealed the contents of the book so easy that everybody can understand, it, particularly the Arab nomads who were mostly illiterate, then how could it be said that after 1400 years, the educated people of our era could not have the ability to understand the contents of the Koran.
Interestingly, the following verse, says, there is nothing in the universe which has not been mentioned in the Koran.
verse 58 Surah 6. Cattle, Livestock
:With Him are the keys of the unseen; only He knows them, and he knows what is on land in the se. Not a leaf falls but he knows it; and there is no grain in the dark bowels of earth, nor anything green or dry, but is [recorded] in the Clear Book.
Before we touch upon Allah and His pontifications in the Koran, it would be befitting to explain a short description of Almighty God, to differentiate it from Allah (the God of Muslims). Obviously, the matter of perception of creation is impossible for human being, much less we human beings try to perceive the Almighty God by our limited three-dimensional mentality.
Whereas, human being is not able to perceive the greatness and splendor of the universe even in his/her imagination, how s/he can harangue about the creator of the universe. Science and wisdom of human being are less capable of full perception of the smallest particle of matter which is called atom and to explain its processing evolvement to the state of energy, much less to perceive the nature of the universe.
We are aware of the fact that the greatness of the Earth versus the splendor of the universe is so trivial that we should indeed consider it null. The science of astronomy teaches us that the size of the Earth versus the Milky Way is just like a minute particle of sand. When we say a minute particle of sand, it should be borne in the mind that we mean a minute particle versus the entire numberless sands of the salt deserts and oceans. Also, it is very interesting to take into consideration that the size of the Milky Way versus the greatness of the universe is like a drop of water versus all the waters of the whole oceans of the Earth.
As we know, a minute article of light travels seven times round the Earth in a second. The science of astronomy has discovered that the size of the whole universe is about 23 milliard light years. It is certain that human mind is unable to imagine even the distance of one light year, then how it can think about 23 milliard light years.
To understand what does the figure of 23 milliard mean, we have to know that if an electronic machine tries to count from 1 to 26 milliard, the job takes five hundred years. This is only a hint regarding the greatness of the universe.
If we suppose that a tiny animal such as an ant can understand the essence and mechanism of an aircraft, but we human beings are not able to perceive the secret of the cosmos. We have to take into consideration that the difference between evolution of an ant and the human being according to Darwin 's evolutionary phenomenon is about several hundred million years, but the greatness of the universe is 23 million years. Scientifically speaking, probably, this is not an appropriate discussion, however, we have to admit that any kind of delineation about the behavior of the Almighty God is incompatible with the human wisdom.
Muslims of the world believe that their God is the same Allah who revealed the Koran containing 114 chapters by angle Gabriel to Mohammed about 1400 years ago . Obviously, the verses of the Koran are written in the singular third person, but there are also some verses in the Koran that are articulated by Mohammed himself and are not related to Allah, such as the verses of the first chapter of the Koran, called Alfatihah. These verses say:
The characters of Allah in the Koran are explained contradictorily. In most verses of the Koran, Allah is explained Almighty and All Knowing, but in another verses he is said to be a weak and sick person. Following are the examples of this contestation:
Chapter 111 of the Koran:
2: Perish the hands of the father of flame! Perish he! 3. No profit to him, from all his wealth, and all his gains! 4. Burnt soon will he be in a fire! 5. His wife shall carry the (crackling) wood – as fuel! 6. A twisted rope of palm-leaf fibre round her (own) neck.
It is so interesting that Allah as a miserable person will attribute such insulting words to his creature and imprecate him.
In some occasions, Allah is All-Knowing and all Omnipotent, and in other occasions He does not know how He has created the world. As an example:
The verse 7 - 8 of the chapter 78 , we read that Allah has stuck the mountains in the earth as pegs.
The verse 20 of the chapter 77 , Allah in the Koran says, “Have we not created you from a dirty fluid.”
The verse 15 of the chapter 55 Allah says, we created man from sounding clay like unto poetry.
In the verse 17 of the chapter 55 , Allah says, He has created two easts and wests in the universe.
This Allah, who considers himself the All-Knowing, says in the Koran that he has created the sky in seven firmaments.
The verse 30 of the chapter 2 says:
“It is He who has created for you all things that are on earth; moreover His design comprehended the heavens, for he gave order and perfection to the seven firmaments; and all things he has perfect knowledge.”
It is also interesting that the verse 87 of the chapter 18 says :
“Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, He found it set in a spring of murky water near it he found a people: We said: “O Zul-qarnain! (Thou hast authority,) either to punish them, or to treat them with kindness.”
A careful study of the injunctions of the Koran show that the contents of this book is borrowed from the Old and the New Testaments. As an example, the entire preposterous contents of the Old Testament, such as heaven, earth, creation of Adam and Eve in heaven and expelling them from it, are all copied and repeated in the Koran.
Some say, to perceive the contents and injunctions of the Koran duly, one should read the Koran in totality and not part by part. However, no matter, how you consider the contents of the Koran, you can never find a single rational point in that book.
The verse 51 of the chapter 5 says:
“O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other… Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.”
Verse 216 of chapter 2 :
“Killing is prescribed for you. And ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.”
The Behavior of Allah with Human Beings, Part of His Creatures
Notwithstanding the fact that human being consists of two genders, male and female, some verses of the Koran contain a clear statement reflecting the superiority of men over women.
Verse 35 of chapter 4:
Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) then the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them; but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).
According to the Koran, the testimony of a woman is half a man.
In this regard, the Verse 282 of chapter 2 (Cow) of the Koran says:
O ye who believe! When ye deal with each other, in transactions involving future obligations in a fixed period of time, reduce them to writing let a scribe write down faithfully as between the parties: let not the scribe refuse to write: as Allah Has taught him, so let him write. Let him who incurs the liability dictate, but let him fear His Lord Allah, and not diminish aught of what he owes. If the party liable is mentally deficient, or weak, or unable Himself to dictate, let his guardian dictate faithfully, and get two witnesses, out of your own men, and if these are not two men. Then a man and two women, such as ye choose, for witnesses, so that if one of them errs, the other can remind her. The witnesses should not refuse when they are called on (For evidence). Disdain not to refuse to writing (your contract) for a future period, whether it be small or big: it is juster in the sight of Allah, more suitable for Evidence, and more convenient to prevent doubts among yourselves but if it be a transaction which ye carry out on the spot among yourselves, there is no blame on you if ye reduce it not to writing. But take witness whenever ye make a commercial contract, and let neither scribe nor witness suffer harm. If ye do (such harm), it would be wickedness in you. So fear Allah. For it is God that teaches you. And Allah is well acquired with all things.
The verse 12 of the chapter 4 (Women), assigns the heritage of a woman counts clearly as half a man and this cruelty and discrimination against the women's rights continues in the succeeding verses among all kinds of the relatives, by blood and law.
Verse 12 of Chapter 4. Women:
In what your wives leave, your share is a half, if they leave no child; but if they leave a child, ye get a fourth; after payment of legacies and debts. In what ye leave, their share is a fourth, if ye leave no child; but if ye leave a child, they get an eight; after payment of legacies and debts. If the man or woman whose inheritance is in question, has left neither ascendants nor descendants, but has left a brother or a sister, each one of the two gets a sixth; but if more than two, they share in a third; after payment of legacies and debts; so that no loss is caused (to any one). This is it ordained by Allah and Allah is All knowing, Most Forbearing.
Polygamy is sanctioned in the Koran. The Koran permits a man to marry several women.
The verse 130 of the chapter 4 of the Koran says:
“No matter how just and honest you are, you will never be able to deal with your wives in justice. Therefore, try not to be affectionate with one and deprive the other of your kindness…”
Ye are never able to be fair and just as between women, even if it is your ardent desire: But turn not away (from a woman) altogether, so as to leave her (as it were) hanging (in the air). If ye come to a friendly understanding, and practice self-restraint, Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
The verse 25 of the Chapter 4 (Women) , permits men to sexually assault the women who are captured in the wars, though they are married women (Slave). This verse says:
25. Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (Slave): Thus hath Allah ordained (Prohibitions) against you: Except for these, all others are lawful, provided ye seek (them in marriage) with gifts from your property,- desiring chastity, not lust, seeing that ye derive benefit from them, give them their dowers (at least) as prescribed; but if, after a dower is prescribed, agree Mutually (to vary it), there is no blame on you, and Allah is All-knowing, All-wise.
Faithful women should cover themselves with veil, not to be harmed by men.
In connection with this matter, the verse 60 of the chapter 33 (The Confederates), says:
“O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the believing women to cover themselves with veils.”
33 / 60 O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad): that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And Allah is oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
The verse 223 of the chapter 2 (Cow) states:
“Women are your fields: go then into your fields as you please, but do some good act for your souls beforehand; and fear Allah. And know that ye are to meet Him (in the Hereafter), and give (these) good tidings to those who believe.”
The verse 6 of the chapter Table says:
O ye who believe! When ye prepare for prayer, wash your faces, and your hands (and arms) to the elbows; Rub your heads (with water); and (wash) your feet to the ankles. If ye are in a state of ceremonial impurity, bathe your whole body. But if ye are ill, or on a journey, or one of you cometh from offices of nature, or ye have been in contact with women, and ye find no water, then take for yourselves clean sand or earth, and rub therewith your faces and hands, Allah doth not wish to place you in a difficulty, but to make you clean, and to complete his favor to you, that ye may be grateful.
On other occasion, Allah has divided human beings into three groups:
1 – Musulman
In the Koran, Muslims have superiority over all the other people, but since Allah does not know who is genuine Muslim, He has to test him and then send him to the paradise. The following verses are indicative of this ides:
The verse 156 Chapter 2. The Cow
Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings who patiently persevere,
The verse 187 Chapter 3. The Family of ‘Imran, The Housr if ‘Imran
Ye shall certainly be tried and tested in your possessions and in your blood (personal selves); and ye shall certainly Hear much that will grieve you, from those who received the Book before you and from those who worship many gods. But if ye preserve patiently, and guard against evil, - then that will be a determining factor in all affairs.
If the Muslims could finally pass the tests of Allah, he will let them enter the paradise. A kind of paradise which consists all the characteristics of a full developed brothel.
The verse 18 - 25 Chapter 52. The Mount
18. As to the righteous, they will be in Gardens, and in Happiness, -
19. Enjoying the (Bliss) which their Lord hath bestowed on them, and their Lord shall deliver them from the Penalty of the Fire.
20. (To them will be said J “Eat and drink ye, with profit and health, because of your (good) deeds.”
21. They will recline (with ease) on Thrones (of dignity) arranged in ranks; and We shall join them to Companions, with beautiful big and lustrous eyes.
22. And those who believe and whose families follow them in faith, - to them shall We join their families: Nor shall We deprive them (of the fruit) of aught of their works: (Yet) is each individual in pledge for his deeds.
23. And We shall bestow on them, of fruit and meat, anything they shall desire.
24. They shall there exchange, one with another, a (loving) cup free of frivolity, free of all taint of ill.
25. Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them. Youths (handsome) as Pearls well-guarded.
2 – The Relationship of Allah with Infidels of the Book
The relationship of Allah with Christians is full of discrepancies. First, Allah impregnates Mary and she delivers a baby.
In this regard,
The verse 92 Chapter 21. The Prophets.
. And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our spirit, and We made her and her son a sign for all peoples.
The verse 13 Chapter 66. Banning, Prohibition
And Mary the daughter of ‘Imran, who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into (her body) of Our spirit; and she testified to the truth of the words of her Lord and of His Revelations, and was one of the devout (servants).
But, after a while Allah becomes repentant of begotten a child and in the verse 68 of the chapter 10 says:
The verse 69Chapter 10. Jonah
They say: “(Allah) hath begotten a son!” – Glory be to Him! He is self-sufficient! His are all things in the heavens and on earth! No warrant have ye for this! Say ye about Allah what ye know not?
70. Say: “Those who invent a lie against Allah will never prosper.”
71. A little enjoyment in this world! – and then, to Us will be their return, then shall We make them taste the severest penalty for their blasphemies.
The verse 73 - 74 Chapter 5. The Table, The Table Spread
73. They do blaspheme who say: “(Allah) is Christ the son of Mary.” But said Christ: “O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.” Whoever joins other gods with Allah, - Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be one to help.
74. They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One Allah. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them.
29. Kill those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdue
123. O ye who believe! Kill the unbelievers who gird you about, and let them find firmness in you: and know that Allah is with those who fear Him.
216. Killing is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.
The relationship of Allah with Jews is just like Christians, duplicitous. Because, in the first occasion, in the verse 31 of the chapter44, Allah praises Jews and considers them the chosen group:
The verse 31 - 34 Chapter 44. Smoke
31. Inflicted by Pharaoh, for he was arrogant (even) among inordinate transgressor.
32. And we chose them aforetime above the nations, knowingly.
33. And granted them Signs in which there was a manifest trial
In this phase, on the basis of Allah's command, Mohammed and Muslims turn toward Jerusalem for prayer, but when all-knowing Allah understands that Jews refuse to accept Islam as a religion and reject Mohammed as a prophet, orders Muslims to turn to Ka'ba (idolatrous Temple ) at Mecca for prayer. Thereafter, Allah considers Jew among enemies who are even worse than Christians.
The verse 83 Chapter 5.The Table. The Table Spread
. Strongest among men in enmity to the believers will thou find the Jews and Pagans; and nearest among them in love to the believers will who find those who say, “We are Christians”: because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant.
3 – Infidels without the Book (Polytheists)
Polytheists, are infidels who do not believe in any Book and the relationship of Allah with them like Allah's relationship with Jews and Christians is duplicitous. Considering that when Mohammed was living in Mecca , he did not have considerable followers, therefore, on behalf of Allah, he forged the following verses:
The verse 2 - 7 Chapter 109. The Disbelievers, Atheists
2. Say: O ye that reject faith!
3. I worship not that which ye worship,
4. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
5. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,
6. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
7. To you be your Way, and to me mine.
Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever reject Evil and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.
These two Surehs work for the Muslims as an alibi for peaceful Islamic Ideology
Then, when Mohammed gained power in Medina and became the governor of that city, the Almighty Allah revealed the verse of the chapter 9 and ordered:
The verse 5 Surah 9. Repentance, Dispensation
But when the forbidden months are past, then kill and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize then, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war): but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah: is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
The verse 40 Surah 9. Repentance, Dispensation
40. Go ye forth, (whether equipped) lightly or heavily, and strive and struggle, with your goods and your persons, in the cause of Allah. That is best for you, if ye (but) knew.
The verse 44 Surah 9. Repentance, Dispensation
Those who believe in Allah and the Last Day ask thee for no exemption from fighting with their goods and persons. And Allah knoweth well those who do their duty.
the Sinners who judge
The verse 179 -180 Surah 7. The Hights
179. Whom Allah doth guide, - he is on the right path: whom He rejects from His guidance, - such are the persons who perish.
180. Many are the Jinns and men we have made for Hell: They have hearts wherewith they understand with not, eyes wherewith they see not, and ears wherewith they hear not. They are like cattle, - nay more misguide: for they are heedless (of warning).
The verse 101 Surah 10 Jonah
101. No soul can believe, except by the will of Allah, and He will place doubt (for obscurity) on those who will not understand.
The verse 12 Surah 32.
If We had so willed, We could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance: but the Word from Me will come true, "I will fill Hell with Jinns and men all together."
The verse 34 Surah 13. The Thunder
Is then He who standeth over every soul (and knoweth) all that it doth, (like any others)? And yet they ascribe partners to Allah. Say: "But name them! is it that ye will inform Him of something he knoweth not on earth, or is it (just) a show of words?" Nay! to those who believe not, their pretence seems pleasing, but they are kept back (thereby) from the path. And those whom Allah leaves to leads , no one can guide.
Sura 2 Bakara
6. As to those who reject Faith, it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe.
7. Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur).
Surah 8. Spoils of War, Booty
13. Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): “I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smile ye above their necks and smite all their finger – tips off them.”
of Allah and Mohammed
In the Koran and Islam, Allah and Mohammed are two sides of the same coin very close together, to the extent that as though they are two souls in one body. Mohammed's wishes are Allah's wishes and Allah follows His Messenger in every step that he takes. The following verses are indicative of these facts:
ONLY SUREH 4. WOMEN
The verse 14 Surah 4. Women
14. Those are limits set by Allah, those who obey Allah and His Messenger will be admitt3ed to Gardens with rivers flowing beneath, to abide therein (for ever) and that will be the supreme achievement.
Surah 4. Women
15. But those who disobey Allah and His Messenger and transgress His limits will be admitted to a Fire, to abide therein: And they shall have a humiliating punishment.
Surah 4. Women
60. O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination.
Surah 4. Women
70. All who obey Allah and the apostle are in the company of those on whom is the Grace of Allah, - of the prophets (who teach), the sincere(lovers of Truth), the witnesses (who testify), and the Righteous (who do good): Ah! What a beautiful fellowship!
Surah 4. Women
101. He who forsakes his home in the cause of Allah, finds in the earth many a refuge, wide and spacious: Should he die as a refugee from home for Allah and His Messenger, His reward because due and sure with Allah. And Allah is Oft-forgiving. Most Merciful.
Surah 4. Women
137. O ye who believe! Believe in Allah and His Messenger, and the scripture which He hath sent to His Messenger and the scripture which He sent to those before (him). Any who denieth Allah, His angels, His
Books, His Messenger., and the Day of judgment, hath gone far, far astray.
Surah 4. Women
151. Those who deny Allah and His apostles, and (those who) wish to separate Allah from His apostles, saying: “We believe in some but reject others”: And (those who) wish to take a course midway, -
152. They are in truth (equally) unbelievers; and we have prepared for unbelievers a humiliating punishment.
153. To those who believe in Allah and His apostles and make no distinctions between any of the apostles, we shall soon give their (due) rewards: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most merciful.
The verse 2 Surah 8. Spoils of War, Booty
They ask thee concerning (things taken as) spoils of war. Say: "(such) spoils are at the disposal of Allah and the Messenger. So fear Allah, and keep straight the relations between yourselves: Obey Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe."
No one still knows how the Almighty God who is the creator of the whole cosmos, could be in need of stolen goods.
The aforementioned intimate relations between Allah and His Messenger goes as far as the Almighty Allah finally undertakes the management of the sexual affairs of His beloved Messenger and tries His best to actualize his sexual aspirations. In this regards, in the verses 50 to 53 Allah says:
Surah 33. The Clans, The Coalition, The Combined Forces
51. O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of maternal uncles and aunts whom migrated (from Mecca) with thee; and any believing woman who dictates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her, - this only for thee, and not for the believers (at large); We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess; - in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
52. Thou mayest defer (the turn of) any of them that thou pleasest, and thou mayest receive any thou pleasest: and there is no blame on thee if thou invite one whose (turn) thou hadst set aside. This were nigher to the cooling of their eyes, the prevention of their grief, and their satisfaction – that of all of them – with that which thou hadst to give them: and Allah knows (all) that is in your hearts: and Allah is All – Knowing, Most Forbearing.
53. It is not lawful for thee (to marry more) women after this, nor to change them for (other) wives, even though their beauty attract thee, except any thy right hand should possess (as handmaidens): and Allah doth watch over all things.
54. O ye who believe! Enter not the Prophet's houses, - until leave is given you,- for a meal, (and then) not (so early as) to wait for its preparation: but when ye are invited, enter; and when ye have taken your meal, disperse, without seeking familiar talk. Such (behavior) annoys the prophet: he is ashamed to dismiss you, but Allah is not ashamed (to tell you) the truth. And when ye ask (his ladies) for anything ye want, ask them from before a screen, that makes for greater purity for your hearts and for theirs. Nor is it right for you that you should any Allah's Messenger, or that ye should marry his widows after him at any time. Truly such a thing is in Allah's sight an enormity.
Asks Muslims for their Life and Properties
Surah 9. Repentance, Dispensation
20. Those who believe, and suffer exile and strive with might and main, in Allah's cause, with their goods and their persons, have the highest rank in the sight of Allah. They are the people who will achieve (salvation).
Surah 49. The Private apartments, The Inner Apartments
16. Only those are Believers who have believed in Allah and His Messenger, and have never since doubted, but have striven with their belongings and their persons in the Cause of Allah: Such are the sincere ones.
Almighty Allah, bestows paradise to Muslims in return to their life and their properties that they sacrifice to shed the blood of His non-Muslim creatures.
Surah 9. Repentance, Dispensation
111. Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah, then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme.
Surah 61. The Ranks, Battle Array
9 O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty?-
10. That ye believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that ye strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with your property and your persons: That will be best for you, if ye but knew!
11. He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity: that is indeed the Supreme Achievement.
12. And another (favour will He bestow,) which ye do love,- help from Allah and a speedy victory. So give the Glad Tidings to the Believers.
Allah is Jealous to His Creatures
The verse 15 - 16 Surah 64. Mutual Disillusion, Haggling
15. O ye who believe! Truly, among your wives and your children are (some that are) enemies to yourselves so beware of them! But if ye forgive and overlook, and cover up (their faults), verily Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
16. Your riches and your children may be but a trial: but in the Presence of Allah, is the highest, Reward.
Could anybody believe that the creator of the universe feel jealous to the affection of His creatures to each other? It is self-evident that human beings should be kind to each other; particularly their love to their children and relatives is an instinctual characteristic, but Allah and His Messenger deprive the human beings from this instinctual characteristic for the purpose of their own interest. Attachment among human beings and animals is one of the most important characteristics of life and human society is actually based on this phenomenon, so how one can believe that Allah and His Messenger deprive human beings of the most important basis of the life! If the parents are not willing to sacrifice their lives for the protection of their children, how a powerless newborn baby can survive without food and protection?
The fanatic and bigoted Muslims should recognize that they are like a timed bomb that any minute it may explode and annihilate everything, because they expose themselves as the tool of the wicked religious merchants and make themselves the victim of their goals by the religious superstitions.
Religious Terror, the Product of Corrupt and anti-human belief systems
No rational human being can accept the idea that a nation or a group of the people who follow a certain belief system, are per se benevolent or wickedness. Undoubtedly, the Almighty God has posited in the gene of human beings and animals, a quality called “love” and “affection” for the continuation of the species. This sacred quality or paragon which is the core of creation finds expression in the affection of parents toward their children and vice versa. The end result of such a divine quality which we call “conscience” causes the human beings and also animals unconsciously to like whatever they like for themselves and to dislike for others whatever they dislike for themselves. It is the very same phenomenon which causes human beings to refrain from being oppressive to the right of others. There is only one exception in the life of human beings which debilitates this divine quality in the human beings and it is when a person or an animal is deprived of food. Irrespective of this situation, the “vigilant conscience” should always guide the human beings to good thoughts and deeds and deter them from being oppressive to others' rights.
Unfortunately, when human beings are brainwashed to a certain belief system, they will lose their wisdom, intellect and conscience to the extent that they will be converted to a robot for plundering the properties of others and slaying them. In this case, such a person who is mislead as a result of brainwashing, tries to subdue those who are against him by terror and make them puppet to his malevolent ideas. Historical events are the best witness of such an appalling fact. It can rightly be said that there is hardly a person who has chosen his religion on the basis of his/her wisdom. Rather, generally speaking the religion of the people is imposed on them unconsciously either hereditarily or through brainwashing by their relatives and their acquaintances. Therefore, no one can believe the fact that “religion” is a heavenly phenomenon which is related to the wishes of the Almighty God. By the same token, believing in the idea that the Almighty God chooses an accomplice to mediate between Him and human beings does not concord with science and wisdom. Because, if we believe that the Almighty God is
All-Powerful, then, he does not need any accomplice or mediator to communicate His message to human beings. If we assume that the Almighty God needs a messenger or an agent to communicate His message to the human beings, then He cannot be called an Almighty any more.
Now, if religion or a person who introduces himself as the representative of God or a certain religion, tell his followers that it is the wish of the Almighty God to annihilate the dissidents and plunder their properties, such malicious bluffs lead to many wars and bloodsheds which only actualizes the benefits of the founders of such superstitious and anti-human ideas.
It should be also known that as much as the efficacy of the instruments of war increases with the lapse of time, the harmful effects of war also will increase. But, if we believe that we can overcome the malicious and anti-human goals of the religious tradesmen by force, we have committed a big mistake. It is true that sometimes, to deter serious wars, the misguided followers of such ideas should be immobilized, but the best way to deter such betrayed persons is to divulge their superstitious belief system and educate them along with rational facts. Undoubtedly, in a belief system which teaches its adherents that the reward of slaying dissidents is to enjoy an everlasting life in a fanciful paradise and to copulate with beautiful hurries that no man or jinn has ever touched them, the betrayed superstitious people will never hesitate to slay their fellow-beings.
Obviously, with due to the fact that the tradesmen of malicious superstitions are bereft of the endowments of science and wisdom, challenging their malicious ideas are not easy. Therefore, before the human beings are drawn to destructive faith by the superstitions that the messengers are sewn into their minds, they have to come to terms with their senses and understand that the creator of universe is far above the mentality of them and such an Almighty creator does not need any accomplice or mediator.
It is so amazing that those betrayed people who are enchanted by superstitious thoughts, believe that the Almighty God, who is gracious, most merciful and also All-Knowing and the most powerful, orders a group of His creatures to kill and plunder the properties of other groups just like an evil-spirit devil.
Finally, at our era that atomic, chemical and microbic weaponries develop day by day, we have to try to divulge the misleading thoughts and superstitions of the religious tradesmen. Otherwise, the religious hypocrites will be able to brainwash the people by futile promises of paradise and hell exactly as their leader was making the people prey to war and bloodshed just for his own interests
(War of Culture).